While blue and brown shoes have become increasingly popular, handcrafted Italian black leather shoes remain a favorite because of their versatility. Now, finding the right pair of black shoes isn't as easy as many would have you believe. Especially with the wide range of options available on the market right now. The market is flooded with plenty of different styles of high-quality, comfortable black shoes.
At Real Jose Shoe, we sell handcrafted Italian leather casual black shoes at affordable prices. Due to our line of work, we know all there is to know about casual black shoes for men, and we know how you can pull off outfits with them. In the following passages, you will find a style guide for high-quality, comfortable black shoes. So without further delay, let's check them out!
What Are The Different Types of Black Shoes?
There are two types of handcrafted Italian leather black shoes, casual and formal. Each of these categories has many variations within and goes with a wide range of outfits. Here are some casual black shoes for you to check out!
What Are Casual Black Shoes?
Handcrafted Italian black shoes tend to be high-quality and comfortable. These shoes are usually informal, and there are about main types. So let's check them out:
- Boat shoes: These are slip-on shoes with rubber soles and a rope detailing woven around the shoe's shape. It first came about for working on deck, and then it gained in popularity amongst men influenced by the popularity of the nautical aesthetic.
- Loafers: It's another slip-on shoe with slits at either side of the tongue and a rounded toe. Loafers are made from leather and may include a buckle strap decoration.
- Moccasins: This is another type of slip-on shoe like boat shoes and loafers. The critical difference between Moccasins and the other casual black shoes is the variety of materials used to make them, like suede, and can feature lace or tasseled designs. These shoes usually have a flat heel, whereas loafers typically have a slightly raised heel.
- Trainers: Trainers are also known as sneakers. These are athletic shoes made from various materials, like leather, suede, or canvas. The trainers usually have laces and cushioned, comfortable soles built to absorb impact.
As you can see, there is a wide range of styles casual black shoes can accommodate. It's perfect for nights out, trips to the cinema, and running everyday errands. You can even invest in some casual handcrafted Italian black leather shoes for those special occasions. So be sure to check them out!
Which Outfits Go With Casual Black Shoes?
There's plenty you can do when it comes to comfortable casual black shoes as there are plenty of different styles of casual black shoes in the market. Unlike dress shoes that are only suited for formal events, you can pair them with the following items:
- Jeans: Darker denim goes with casual black shoes. You can pair them with anything from boat shoes, loafers, or canvas shoes, and a simple tee. While darker denim does go well with black shoes, you can also liven up the look with a colored T-shirt and a lighter jacket.
- Chinos: Chinos can be dressed up or down, and you can pair them with black loafers for a more casual look. Try darker shades of chinos like navy blue, olive, or burgundy with a subtle top to avoid color clashing.
- Jersey shorts: These shorts are usually worn around the house, on the way to the gym, or when spending those chilled afternoons with friends. It's all about comfort with jersey shorts, so they go best with trainers.
- Chino shorts: Chino shorts are a sophisticated yet casual outfit choice. There's a wide range of looks you can pull of with this. You can pair them with boat shoes or moccasins to smarten the look or dress down with black canvas shoes or trainers.
- Denim shorts: It all depends on the top you wear and the fade of denim on the shorts. You can pair them with boat shoes or down with canvas shoes or trainers.
What Are Black Dress Shoes?
Dress shoes are usually more sophisticated, and some of the best dress shoes are handcrafted Italian leather shoes. Unfortunately, these typically require polishing and maintaining to keep them looking good. Here are some of the most popular types of black dress shoes you need to know about:
- Oxford shoes: These shoes are laced-up leather shoes with a pointed toe and slight heel. They come with a closed lacing system and can be quite a narrow fit.
- Derby shoes: These are often mistaken as oxfords because of their similar design. But Derbys are designed as a wider fit and have an open-laced design.
- Monkstraps: Like Derby and Oxford shoes, Monkstraps come with a large strap over the shoe's surface instead of a laced design.
- Brogues: Brogues are low-heeled leather shoes with punching patterns on the vamp.
- Chelsea boots: Chelsea boots are a minimal slip-on ankle boot with a round toe and low heel.
- Patent leather shoes: Patent leather shoes have a glossy coat creating a high shine finish. So these can be quite the fashion statement. These dress shoes are very classy and should only be worn with very formal suits or tuxedos.
Black dress shoes are comfortable and are usually made from high-quality materials. Some are even handcrafted Italian leather shoes that go with every formal event you can think of. These are perfect for work and attending formal events such as weddings or job interviews.
Which Outfits Go With Black Dress Shoes?
Black dress shoes are for formal outfits, working better as workwear, restaurant dinners, interviews, or weddings. People usually wear them for occasions and not for everyday affairs. There are a few different outfits that go with black shoes. Here are some things you can try out:
- Jeans: When it comes to jeans, lighter ones look less classy than the older ones. You can pair them with a crisp white shirt or a black or navy jumper. This outfit works well with black Chelsea boots: brogues, Derby shoes, or Monkstraps.
- Chinos: You can wear a white shirt with Oxford or Derby shoes, which will smarten up your look when wearing chinos. It's perfect for an evening meal out.
- Tailored shorts: These are perfect for warmer days in the office. You can pair them with black Oxford shoes or brogues, but socks can look odd, so either go without socks or opt for shoe liners.
Find The Best Place To Buy Handcrafted Italian Black Leather Shoes
No wardrobe is complete without at least one pair of high-quality, comfortable black shoes. These are reliable shoes that can complement most outfits and occasions. However, the versatility these shoes provide often makes it hard to decide what to wear them with.
So we suggest you invest some time into finding the clothing items to pair them with and make sure you pair the shoes with the right colors and clothing to get the best out of them. So there you are, that concludes our guide for dressing in black shoes. Now that you know how to dress in high-quality, comfortable black shoes, the next step is to find a place where you can buy them. Well, that's where Jose Real Shoes can help you.
We have a decadent selection of high-quality handcrafted Italian black leather shoes that are also very comfortable. You can find high-quality black shoes for casual and formal wearing, so if you want to add some comfortable black shoes to your collection, contact us, and we will hook you up.
Also, if you have any questions about our shoes or anything else, drop them in the comments below or hit us up on our socials, and we will answer them all for you. And with that being said, that's about all we have for you today. We will come back with something new for you soon. Until then, see ya!